What's Your Awesome?

Hello there! Thanks for checking out my post. I really do appreciate it. ;)

I'm sitting down at my desk and writing this today in order to put some things down that need to be said.

"Everyone's awesome at something!"

Did you catch that? Here, I'll reword it: "You're awesome at something!"

As I go about life and meet all sorts of people, that's the one thing I constantly remind myself of. Everyone has something that they are better at than anyone else in the same circumstances. Now it may or may not be life changing, it may or may not set a revolution in order that changes the world, but it is something specific that is all your own!

So with that being said, let me tell you what I'm awesome at.

I'm awesome at understanding and interpreting technology.

I know, kinda weird that that's my "awesome" but it's true. I have the uncanny ability to pick up just about any kind of device with electricity flowing through it and not only figure out how it works, but explain how it works to the owner.

Yeah, that happens a lot. I used to work at a major photo retailer, and people would bring in all kinds of cameras. Often, I would see a camera for the first time ever and wind up explaining exactly how everything worked on it so the owner could use it more effectively.

The same holds true for other technology. In my current job, I answer questions daily and sometimes even hourly about how to do different things with different types of tech. For instance, how to hook up a T.V. system with speakers and other accessories, or how to set up a website, or how to use a cell phone. The list goes on...

So there's my example. If you are in need of a little understanding of technology, feel free to get a hold of me. (If you'd like to hire me, PLEASE get a hold of me!! ;)

What's Your Awesome?

Comments

Popular Posts